Sponge cakes or cake is one type of cookie that most favored by the people of Indonesia, because of the texture and the taste is steady, so that makes us become addicted to try it. Sponge cake has the shape and flavor are varied, ranging from chocolate sponge cake, cheese cakes, pandan sponge cake, sponge cake marble and various other types of sponge cake to be missed.
Bolu Chocolate Cake Recipe
– 1/4 kg butter
– 3/8 kg of powdered sugar
– 3 1/2 ounces of flour
– cocoa powder 1/2
– 1/2 tablespoon ovalet
– 5 tablespoons of powdered milk and white
– 12 eggs
– 2 packs small vanilla
How to make :
- Separate the eggs (yolk and white) in different places, the egg white can be placed in a bowl, while the egg yolk can remain in the eggshell.
- Enter the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and ovalet into the basin, then mixcer with tinggin speed for 10 minutes or until the dough.
- Once inflated, mix the dough with egg yolk that is inserted one by one into the bowl (the dough should remain in mixcer continuously during the yolk included) for 10 minutes.
- Once completed, then enter the flour little by little into the mixture, stirring until blended.
- Enter powdered milk little by little into the mixture, stirring until blended.
- Enter cocoa powder little by little into the mixture, stirring until blended.
- Mixcer egg whites that have been previously separated for 5 minutes, then enter the egg white in mixcer into the batter, then in mixcer again for 10 minutes until the dough is smooth and fluffy.
- When finished, put the dough into the pan, then bake in the oven for approximately 40 minutes at a temperature of 25 degrees Celsius.
- Remove and let cool, chocolate sponge cake ready to serve.
- Beat eggs and sugar until fluffy, then enter the melted butter and sugar until fluffy. Stir until blended and fluffy material.
- After that pour into the pan and put in oven on medium heat.
- Once the sponge cake lightly browned, remove from heat and let cool.
- Shopping sponge cake into 2 parts, put the cheese sheet into it, cover the sponge cake and spread with cream and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Afterwards decorated with red cherry on top.
- Cheese sponge cake ready to serve.
– 120 grams of wheat flour low protein
– 75 grams of sugar (for egg white)
– 50 grams of sugar, granulated gently (to the egg yolk)
– 30 ml of water leaves suji
– 5 egg yolks
– 5 white egg
– 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
– 1/2 teaspoon saltHow to make :
- Beat the egg yolks and 50 grams of sugar until thick, then fill in the flour, sifted, then add the butter that has been melted and suji leaf water, and stir until blended.
- Beat the egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until fluffy half, add sugar gradually while continuing to beat until fluffy.
- Pour the egg white mixture into the flour mixture gradually while stirring slowly.
- Pour the batter into the pan, and steam for 50 minutes until the water is boiling, then remove and let cool.
- Cut into pieces according to taste, and pandan cake ready to serve.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, and stir until blended, then set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar and salt until fluffy and light.
- In place terpusah, beat eggs until fluffy, then add ovalet, then beat until stiff dough.
- Pour beaten eggs into beaten margarine and stir until blended, then add the flour mixture, stirring with moderate speed mixer, until the dough is well blended.
- Take 2 tablespoons vegetable mixture, then enter the chocolate paste and cocoa powder, then mix well.
- Prepare a baking sheet greased beforehand, and then pour the cake batter to a half of high-pan, then averaged. Pour the chocolate mixture in the center of the dough, then cover the top of the dough with white batter to the pan is almost full.
- Take a fork, stir in a circle on the dough, so dough is brown in the middle of the mixed and formed a marble motif.
- Bake the dough into the oven with a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes or until cake cooked, then remove.
- Remove cake from pan and cut into pieces according to taste.
- Marble cake ready to serve.
- Mixer eggs, sugar, emulsifiers and salt until pale and stiff dough, then add the flour and stir slowly.
- Add coconut milk and vegetable oil and stir with spatula.
- Then divide the dough into 4 parts, the parts are colored red, one green color part, one part yellow and brown one piece again.
- Prepare a baking sheet greased previously been lined with baking paper, then pour the batter green, steamed for 10 minutes, before 10 minutes of the steamer lid should not be opened first, in order to inflate his cake perfectly.
- After 10 minutes of fill layers of red, steamed again for 10 minutes, then a layer of yellow for 10 minutes, and 10 minutes of the last layer of chocolate.
- Once mixed all the colors, steamed cake for 30 minutes until completely cooked.
- Lift and cake ready to serve.